Gora ETXI !
Orain dela sei hilabate gutxi gora behera nik eta lagun batek amets bat izan genuen: Musika talde rockeroa eduki. Nola ez, oso urrun ikusten genuen ametsa, baina, gauza bat ez genuen kontutan hartu. Ni bateria jotzen hasiko nintzen, beste bi lagun kitarra, bajua ere lagun-min bat eta abesteko gura asko zituen beste batek bere ahotsa prestatuko zuen. Bi aldiz pentsatu gabe bildu ginen taldetxo bat egiteko.
Lehenik eta behin musika ikastea zen gure proiektua, baina beste gauzatxo batzuk ere pentsatu genituen. Musika talde guztiek estilo bat dute, izen bat... Zein musika-estilo joko (saiatu gutxienez) genuen erabakita zegoen. Zalantzarik gabe punk-ska. Estilo hau guztiok geneukan gustoko. Izenaren kontua zailagoa izan zen. Proposamen asko egon ziren baina bat ere ez bikaina. Egun batean bati etorri zitzaion burura izentxo bat: "etxi". Bai bai, x-rekin. Ez du ezer esan nahi baina guztioi izen dinamikoa eta erakargarria iruditu zitzaigun. ETXI izenarekin gelditu ginen. Ideiak eta ametsak makina bat ditugu baina talde musika on bat sortzeko musika ikastea da garrantzitsuena. Buruan izan ETXI hitza, etorkizunean asko hitz-egingo da talde honi buruz eta...(ejem...)

Lehenik eta behin musika ikastea zen gure proiektua, baina beste gauzatxo batzuk ere pentsatu genituen. Musika talde guztiek estilo bat dute, izen bat... Zein musika-estilo joko (saiatu gutxienez) genuen erabakita zegoen. Zalantzarik gabe punk-ska. Estilo hau guztiok geneukan gustoko. Izenaren kontua zailagoa izan zen. Proposamen asko egon ziren baina bat ere ez bikaina. Egun batean bati etorri zitzaion burura izentxo bat: "etxi". Bai bai, x-rekin. Ez du ezer esan nahi baina guztioi izen dinamikoa eta erakargarria iruditu zitzaigun. ETXI izenarekin gelditu ginen. Ideiak eta ametsak makina bat ditugu baina talde musika on bat sortzeko musika ikastea da garrantzitsuena. Buruan izan ETXI hitza, etorkizunean asko hitz-egingo da talde honi buruz eta...(ejem...)




16 Comments:
Ea egia den,animo eta aurrera ETXI izenarekin gelditzen naiz
primeran! Etxi!
baina hau proiektua da eta...... taldea?, joleak? azpiegitura? maketa?
Aupa!
piano piano si va lontano!
ezagun1, zein zara?
Bizitzan ametsak izatea ondo dago,gainera musika oso gauza polita da,niri beintzat zoratzen nau.
Ekialdeko neska bat.
Aber noiz idazten dezun hurrengoa, oso ongi idazten dezula eta.
Gasteiz-Euskaldun animo!eta eutsi gogor.Hurrengoa espero dut.
Aupa GE, gogor bateria horrekin!
Ondo idazten duzu baina gutxi .Zain gaude
Julen
Zer gertatzen da mutiko honekin?
Aspertzen da eta hemen uzten gaitu, abandonatuta.
Ezin duzu hemen bertan maketaren zati bat aurkeztu?
aurrera ETXI!
ETXIZALE BAT
Half the patrons of that phentermine theater are Southerners.. He had been fed well, too well; he was growing rich, too rich; he had all the praise, all the flattery that his enormous appetite tramadol for approval desired, and too much of it.. In striking contradiction with this the majority of medical writers phentermine hardly admit that the dream is a psychical phenomenon at all.. Morland and her valium daughter repaired to their toilettes.. The view-points for my conception of the dream were reached through earlier investigations in ultram the psychology of the neuroses, to which I am not supposed to refer here, but to which I am repeatedly forced to refer, whereas I should prefer to proceed in the opposite direction, and, starting from the dream, to establish a connection with the psychology of the neuroses.. To play with a little child or to beat a little one is often the dream's representation lithium of onanism.. It was an old-fashioned brick building, with a provera portico upheld by tall white pillars.. I put the dirt on o' purpose so's to look kind of careless, he half whispered, in an agony of potassium doubt.. But when I looked at them through my glasses, I found no halo of real advair manliness.. I'd be delighted to help you move the things, don't you vioxx know.. We are all trustees of the New Coventry Academy; and there has lately been a good deal of feeling because the Sandemanian carisoprodol trustees did not regularly attend the exhibitions.. Champe giggled and said cialis that Alicia made her.. I can assure the reader that veiled dreams of sexual intercourse with the xanax mother are a great deal more frequent than open ones to the same effect.. Hastings' case, however, I feel that the fame is tramadol sure to come.. He liked his bills to be of all denominations, and some so large as exquisitely valium to stagger imagination, others charming by their number and crispness--the dignified, orange paper of a man of assured position and wealth-crackling greenbacks the design of which tinged the whole with actuality...
Half the patrons of that phentermine theater are Southerners.. He had been fed well, too well; he was growing rich, too rich; he had all the praise, all the flattery that his enormous appetite valium for approval desired, and too much of it.. In striking contradiction with this the majority of medical writers bextra hardly admit that the dream is a psychical phenomenon at all.. Morland and her heparin daughter repaired to their toilettes.. The view-points for my conception of the dream were reached through earlier investigations in amoxicillin the psychology of the neuroses, to which I am not supposed to refer here, but to which I am repeatedly forced to refer, whereas I should prefer to proceed in the opposite direction, and, starting from the dream, to establish a connection with the psychology of the neuroses.. To play with a little child or to beat a little one is often the dream's representation potassium of onanism.. It was an old-fashioned brick building, with a paxil portico upheld by tall white pillars.. I put the dirt on o' purpose so's to look kind of careless, he half whispered, in an agony of calcium doubt.. But when I looked at them through my glasses, I found no halo of real bextra manliness.. I'd be delighted to help you move the things, don't you prozac know.. We are all trustees of the New Coventry Academy; and there has lately been a good deal of feeling because the Sandemanian apap trustees did not regularly attend the exhibitions.. Champe giggled and said atrovent that Alicia made her.. I can assure the reader that veiled dreams of sexual intercourse with the viagra mother are a great deal more frequent than open ones to the same effect.. Hastings' case, however, I feel that the fame is alprazolam sure to come.. He liked his bills to be of all denominations, and some so large as exquisitely clindamycin to stagger imagination, others charming by their number and crispness--the dignified, orange paper of a man of assured position and wealth-crackling greenbacks the design of which tinged the whole with actuality...
Half the patrons of that soma theater are Southerners.. He had been fed well, too well; he was growing rich, too rich; he had all the praise, all the flattery that his enormous appetite phentermine for approval desired, and too much of it.. In striking contradiction with this the majority of medical writers percocet hardly admit that the dream is a psychical phenomenon at all.. Morland and her evista daughter repaired to their toilettes.. The view-points for my conception of the dream were reached through earlier investigations in fioricet the psychology of the neuroses, to which I am not supposed to refer here, but to which I am repeatedly forced to refer, whereas I should prefer to proceed in the opposite direction, and, starting from the dream, to establish a connection with the psychology of the neuroses.. To play with a little child or to beat a little one is often the dream's representation thyroid of onanism.. It was an old-fashioned brick building, with a acyclovir portico upheld by tall white pillars.. I put the dirt on o' purpose so's to look kind of careless, he half whispered, in an agony of codeine doubt.. But when I looked at them through my glasses, I found no halo of real phentermine manliness.. I'd be delighted to help you move the things, don't you doxycycline know.. We are all trustees of the New Coventry Academy; and there has lately been a good deal of feeling because the Sandemanian ritalin trustees did not regularly attend the exhibitions.. Champe giggled and said valium that Alicia made her.. I can assure the reader that veiled dreams of sexual intercourse with the metoprolol mother are a great deal more frequent than open ones to the same effect.. Hastings' case, however, I feel that the fame is potassium sure to come.. He liked his bills to be of all denominations, and some so large as exquisitely glucophage to stagger imagination, others charming by their number and crispness--the dignified, orange paper of a man of assured position and wealth-crackling greenbacks the design of which tinged the whole with actuality...
.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ...
.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ...
Then in four successive http://startso11.info/wyprowadza%C4%87.html afternoons I taught him four speeches.. But we have also concurred http://startso11.info/jessy+mccaurtney.pl.html with the contrary view, viz.. His requirements are in http://startso11.info/wo%C5%82czyn.html part met, in part drastically put off till the following day.. The Colonel coughed slightly, and http://startso11.info/jak+zamie%C5%9Bci%C4%87+tampon.html tapped his desk with his pen-holder.. Well, sir, I hope http://rebestal.info/referencje.html you like your purchase? No, monsieur, I no like him.. The great success of the Asylum for Idiots and Feeble-minded Youth, several of the scholars from which have reached considerable distinction, one of them being connected with a leading Daily Paper in this city, and others having served in the State and http://startso11.info/gaski.html National Legislatures, was the motive which led to the foundation of this excellent charity.. Without a hint of her purpose, or a sign to disturb the deacon in his final throes, she rose as the sleigh ran near its edge, and with a spring which had many a time sent her lightly from the ground to the bare back of a horse in the meadow, she cleared the robes http://startso11.info/www.autogielda+pl.html and lit plump in the drift.. What you goin' to talk about? he demanded, http://startso11.info/papierosy+rodzaje.html fretfully.. Ross handed the pullet to the house-boy, fearing that he had done something very much out of character, then pulled the http://startso11.info/www.electrowprld.pl.html reluctant negro toward to the steps.. How long did you say this canal is? About three miles, answered http://storyah44.info/rakety+do+tenisa.html his friend.. , which confronts the dream when grown to perception, restricts the unconscious excitement of the dream and http://startso11.info/edytory+tekstowe+linuxa.html renders it harmless as a disturbing factor.. You see, said Buller, it won't do to sail straight across, because the current would carry us down and land us below that http://startso11.info/ma%C5%82gorzata+woli%C5%84ska.html spot.. On the girls? inquired the other, http://rebestal.info/cjackie+i+magisterskie.html awestruck.. It is not uncommon that out of some long, complicated and intricate dream one specially lucid http://startso11.info/interbid%2C+computer++company.html part stands out containing unmistakably the realization of a desire, but bound up with much unintelligible matter.. , which confronts the dream when grown to perception, restricts http://startso11.info/dom+marze%C5%84.html the unconscious excitement of the dream and renders it harmless as a disturbing factor.. I've been getting a fair salary all the season, and I've saved http://startso11.info/www.sp4+legnica.go+pl.html some money.. It is, therefore, the censor lying between http://startso11.info/www.kierunekczestochowa.pl.html the Unc.. I am, http://startso11.info/hurtownia+odziezy+w+trojmiescie.html or rather was, a minister, of the Sandemanian connection.. As far as our knowledge goes there is no psychic apparatus possessing only the primary process, and in so far it is a theoretic fiction; but so much is based on fact that http://startso11.info/www.investbank.com.pl.html the primary processes are present in the apparatus from the beginning, while the secondary processes develop gradually in the course of life, inhibiting and covering the primary ones, and gaining complete mastery over them perhaps only at the height of life.. Scarcely had the words been uttered, and http://startso11.info/teksty+d%C5%BCem.html the speaker hidden his burning face behind the curtain, when Mr...
Publicar un comentario
<< Home